Canada is committed to bringing over 400,000 immigrants into the country, based on its Immigration Level Plans (October 2020)
There are over 80 different immigration routes to come into the country. We at Harvestfield Immigration Services are here to help you find the best way to come in legally.
In order to obtain Permanent Residency in Canada the following are the main pathways:
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Trade
Family Class Sponsorship
As a citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor your dependents or spouse or specific individuals to join you in Canada as permanent residents.
Provincial Nominee Program
Provinces in Canada have their individual immigration programs. They all have various skills or industries that are priority to them and so it is important to know how you fit into their program in order to be successfully nominated.
Business Programs or Start-up Visa Program
Business Program immigration pathway varies per province.
Start-up Visa Program immigration pathway is aimed at immigrant entrepreneurs who have the skills and potential to build a successful business in Canada by meeting 3 main requirements. The business idea must:
- Be innovative
- The ability to create jobs for Canadians
- The ability to compete on a global scale
Atlantic Immigration Pilot
This is an immigration pathway for recent international students and skilled workers who do not mind living and working in any of the 4 Atlantic Provinces in Canada: New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
Temporary Residence (Visas/Permits)
- We assist with placing students at Canadian Universities, Colleges, High Schools and Boarding Schools.
- We have Universities, Colleges and High schools we partner with.
- We can also assist if you already have your admission.
- We assist with Study Permit applications which is the most important step in the whole process.
- If your study permit has expired, we can assist with an extension/restoration application.
- International Experience Canada
- Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
- Post Graduate Work Permit
- Work Permit Application/Extension/Restoration
- Tourist Visa
- Super visas
- Visitor Record Application
Citizenship/PR Card Renewal
We will guide you to ensure your application is complete and that the requirements have been met.